What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When enquiring, ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter your information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, or fill out a form in the following ways:
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone enquiries)
- To send you special offers via email
Once we have processed an order for you, your details will be held on file and can be destroyed upon your request which we must receive in writing.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings or via the cookies opt in / opt out at the bottom of this website. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Google Analytics cookies monitors activity across the website
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account
We will inform you (whilst collecting your data via a form on the website) if we intend to use your data for any marketing purposes such as sales offers or news about our company. You can opt in or Opt out of this via a tick box across all of the forms on the website. Alternatively, you can contact us and request for any information we hold about you to be removed.
GDPR gives you rights, which are summarised below:
- You have the right for confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed.
- You have the right to obtain free information about any of your personal data we hold.
- You have the right to add information, update any incomplete information, and change incorrect information held about you.
- You have the right to have any of your personal data erased as long as the processing of that data is no longer required.
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you in commonly used computer format.
- You have the right to withdraw consent that we can send you email communication.